Operations Software Engineer
Are you an ambitious software engineer looking to take your career to the next level in the exciting field of cloud operations? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
We are a fast-growing tech company seeking talented software engineers to join our team and help us deliver top-quality cloud-based solutions to our clients. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter with a passion for innovation and a strong background in software engineering.
As a software engineer on our cloud operations team, you will be responsible for designing, building, and maintaining cloud-based applications and infrastructure. You will work closely with our clients to understand their needs and develop solutions that meet their specific requirements. You will also have the opportunity to work on exciting new projects and technologies, including containerisation, serverless architectures, and AI/machine learning applications.
To be considered for this role, you should have experience working with cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, or GCP. You should also have strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work well in a team environment.
If you are looking for an opportunity to grow your career and work on cutting-edge cloud technologies, we encourage you to apply for this exciting role. We offer competitive salary and benefits packages, as well as opportunities for professional development and advancement.
Apply for this position
Other Open Roles
Data Engineer - Machine Learning and Data Analytics
We are seeking a highly skilled and ambitious software engineer to join our data analytics team. In this role, you will be responsible for designing, building, and maintaining software solutions to support data-driven decision-making within the organisation.
The successful candidate will have a strong foundation in computer science and a passion for working with large, complex data sets. You should be comfortable working with a variety of programming languages and technologies and have a track record of delivering high-quality software on time and on budget.
- Collaborate with data scientists, business analysts, and other stakeholders to understand data needs and requirements
- Design and implement software solutions to support data analytics and visualisation
- Write clean, efficient, and well-documented code
- Test and debug software to ensure it is of high quality and meets the needs of the business
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of software development best practices within the team
- 3+ years of experience as a software engineer, with a focus on data analytics
- Proficiency in at least one programming language (e.g. Python, Java, C++, etc.)
- Experience working with large, complex data sets and SQL databases
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills
If you are an ambitious software engineer with a passion for data analytics, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. We offer competitive salary, benefits, and opportunities for growth and advancement within the organisation.
Platform Engineer - Amazon Connect
Overview: We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Amazon Connect engineer to join our team. As an Amazon Connect engineer, you will be responsible for the design, implementation, and maintenance of our Amazon Connect contact centre platform. You will work closely with our team of developers, support staff, and business stakeholders to ensure that our contact centre meets the needs of our customers and employees.
- Design and implement Amazon Connect contact center solutions for our business
- Collaborate with our development team to integrate Amazon Connect with other systems and platforms
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting for Amazon Connect issues
- Analyse and optimise contact center performance and efficiency
- Develop and maintain documentation for Amazon Connect configurations and processes
- Continuously learn and stay up-to-date with the latest Amazon Connect features and best practices
- 3+ years of experience with Amazon Connect or similar contact center platforms
- Proficiency with AWS and other related technologies (e.g. Lambda, CloudWatch, S3)
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced, agile development environment
- Experience with Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) platforms
- Familiarity with contact center best practices and industry standards
- AWS certifications (e.g. Solutions Architect, Developer, SysOps Administrator)
If you have the skills and experience we are looking for, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity to join our team as an Amazon Connect engineer.
Platform Engineer - Operations
We are seeking an experienced and ambitious Lead Software Engineer to join our contact centre team. As a Lead Software Engineer, you will be responsible for leading the development of software solutions for our contact centre operations, managing a team of software engineers, and driving innovation within the company.
- Lead and mentor a team of software engineers focused on contact centre technology
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define and deliver technical solutions for contact centre operations
- Oversee the design and implementation of complex software systems for contact centre environments
- Contribute to the development of best practices and standards for the engineering team
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies in contact centre software development
- At least 5 years of experience as a software engineer, with a focus on contact centre technology
- Strong technical leadership skills
- Experience with modern software development practices and technologies, such as Agile methodologies, continuous integration, and cloud computing
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
If you are an ambitious software engineer with experience in the contact centre industry and a track record of delivering high-quality software and leading technical teams, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.